Join the Club
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Currently enrolled at a university in Munich
- Genuinely interested in investing and financial markets
- Keen to understand business models and economic developments
- Passionate and enthusiastic individuals
- Team players with strong organizational and communication skills
- Seeking to become part of a strong and diverse community.
What We Offer
Following our mission we provide:
- A diverse community of driven individuals with a distinct interest in investing
- Structured training programs in finance, investing and capital markets
- A platform to discuss investment opportunities and businesses
- Hands on experience in the analysis of companies and securities
- Opportunities to build team leadership and project management skills
- A broad network of alumni and corporate partners.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Application Process
Apply by filling out the online form and submitting your CV and answering a predefined set of questions explaining your motivation to join the club. As soon as the application window opens, you will find a button named “Apply Now!” below.
About one week after the applicatoion deadline the best applicants will be invited to an interview with some of our senior club members who want to get to know you better. Since we are finally able to conduct the interviews in person again, we will enforce a strict hygiene concept. We will follow the 3G concept and ask you to bring a valid proof of either vaccination, successful recovery or a negative Covid-19 test result.
Become a Member
We will notify you about our decision shortly after the interview. Once you are accepted, you will be invited to all our onboarding events and introduced to your mentor, a senior member who will help you settle in.
Club Application Winter Term 2021
The application process has been closed. We will accept applications again at beginning of SS 2022.
Questions? Don’t hestitate to contact us:
Laurin Demmler & Leonie Engel